Serving the needs of Sacramento and surrounding communities.
For almost 30 years I have been serving families...
throughout California as an ordained minister, conference speaker and former pastor. One of my specialties and joys of my life is officiating weddings. It has been my privilege to officiate weddings in Hawaii, Mexico, and many of the southwestern states.
Receive this FREE BOOK:
By Drs. Les & Leslie Parrott.
when you book any services
provided by Rev. Ron Beams.
" Saving Your
Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life and my goal is to assist in making your day one that is memorable and meaningful. I enjoy getting acquainted with each couple and I thought you would like to know more about myself.
• Ordained, Non Denominational Minister.
• Graduate of Vanguard University, Costa Mesa
• Certified Counselor
• National Conference Speaker
• Member, National Association of Christian Counselors
• Adjunct Faculty, Azusa Pacific University, 1986-01
• Director, Clergy Relations, Forest lawn Memorial Parks, Southern California. 1985-01
• Supportive Care Counselor, City of Hope Medical Center, San Dimas, Ca, 2002-05
• Spiritual Care Counselor/Chaplain, Community Care Hospice, Glendora, Ca
• Member, Greater Sacramento Kiwanis Club
• Chaplain, Kiwanis Family House, Sacramento
• Married to Sherry, four adult children,
Rev. Ronald David Beams • (916) 942-9996 • firstname.lastname@example.org